Operatives on 80% of London's Major Construction Sites
Operatives on 80% of London’s Major Construction Sites
Recruitment for construction is where the majority of our experience lies. Our operatives have worked on building sites across the country and on 80% of London’s recent major building projects. Project managers trust us to provide construction staff because we have the know-how to put the right operatives into the right positions to get the work done reliably while complying with all the necessary regulations.
Click Here To Find Out More...
We have provided staff from, literally, the ground up to senior management by supplying the personnel involved in breaking ground all the way through to interior finishing staff. For any skilled labour you need, we can provide the best people for the job whether they are surveyors and project managers or bricklayers, carpenters, labourers or security staff.
Because we understand how important it is to adhere to regulations in the construction industry, we have a large number of affiliations which allow us to remain compliant and support our clients to stay compliant with their staffing practices. These include:
- Platinum CSCS
- RISQS, 4Cause, CIRAS, CHAS, SMAS
- GLA Licence
- ISO Certified (9001, 14001, 19001, 27001)
- Membership of JIB
- Fully compliant with Employment Agency Legislation
- Fully compliant with HMRC Legislation
- Advised by retained UK specialist Employment Lawyers
- Trade Union recognition fully IR Compliant
Previous project we have had operatives working on include:
- Providing finishing tradespeople for restoration work in the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Supplying a complete site package to complete the project on the Heston Blumenthal restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in London.
- At least three years work on the £500million development by the University of Sussex at Falmer supplying a wide range of staff including traffic marshalls, engineers, formwork carpenters and machine operators.
- Maintenance workers provided for Brighton Pavilion for ongoing restoration and repairs.
- Being involved over two phases of building the American Express Community Stadium in Brighton and initially supplying a site manager and then our operatives ran the traffic management programme, operated the telehandlers and had numerous gangs of labour before we went on to supply site agents, section managers and numerous trades and labour.
Since our inception in 2008, we have supplied staff into building projects of every type and size so feel confident that we can meet whatever construction recruitment needs you may have. To speak to one of our team about supplying staff for your building project, call 01634 566710.
Send Your C.V
In 2018 we filled over 20,000 temporary vacancies. Will you be next! Click below to send us your C.V…
Upload Your C.V Here...
Register For Alerts
We currently have 476 active customers looking to recruit people like you. Tell us what you are looking for and you will be the first to hear about suitable opportunities…
Click Here to Register...